Scrambled eggs can be an easy and fun way to incorporate some veggies into your diet. The possibilities are endless! Just add a couple of your favorite vegetables, season with herbs, and you have a delicious and healthier breakfast.~
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Half & Half (or Milk)
- Pinch of Basil
- Pinch of Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup, Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms, Chopped
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half (or milk), basil, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Set aside.
- Warm up a skillet over medium to low heat and grease with cooking spray. Add the onions, bell pepper, and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until the onions and pepper begin to soften. Pour in the egg mixture. Begin to scrape along the bottom and sides of the pan with a spatula until the egg begins to clump. Cook until the eggs are no longer wet and have cooked through. Serve immediately.
| Makes 2 servings.