- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil (3oz./80ml)
- 1/8 Cup red Wine Vinegar (1oz./30ml)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (1.5oz./15ml)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard (1.5oz./15ml)
- 1/4 Cup Parsley, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 16oz.(480g) Lettuce, Shredded
- 8oz. (227g) Turkey Ham, Cubed
- 1 Cup Celery, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 Large Avocado, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, blend the vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard and parsley until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lettuce and toss until combined. Divide the lettuce amongst 5 bowls or plates. Top each serving with turkey, celery, green onions, avocado, and finish with a topping of cheese.
- Drizzle any remaining vinaigrette on top of each salad.
| Makes 5 servings.