Tuna salad is a classic part of meals during Summer, at least in my home. Whenever we are craving something fresh and are really not in the mood to turn on the stove in this heat, we turn to tuna salad. This recipe I’m sharing with you today is very easy and quick to make. You can serve it with crackers or eat it in a sandwich with a side of chips.
- 20 oz. Tuna in Water (4 cans)
- 3/4 Cup Celery, Small Diced
- 1/4 Cup Onion, Small Diced
- 4 Teaspoons Fresh Dill, Chopped
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt, To Taste
- Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Drain the tuna in a food strainer and squeeze out all of the excess water. Transfer tuna to a large bowl and flake with a fork.
- Add the celery, onion, dill, lemon juice, and mayonnaise and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later use.
| Makes 5 Servings