A classic side dish to add to the dinner table is of course, potatoes! Roasting potatoes with different herbs and spices really brings out unique flavors that everyone will love. In this recipe we are using the fresh taste of parsley to go well with our bite sized small red potatoes.
- 2 Lbs. Small Red Potatoes, Quartered (960g)
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes (1.6g)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper (0.5g)
- Salt (sprinkle)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (15ml)
- 2 Scallions, Sliced
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Cut potatoes in half, then in half again. Add the potatoes, parsley flakes, salt, pepper, and olive oil to the baking dish. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated. Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from oven and top with the sliced scallions. Return to oven for 5 more minutes. Serve warm.
| Makes about 4 servings.