This easy egg salad recipe is very quick to make and has a short list of simple ingredients. You can enjoy it as a side dish or in a classic egg salad sandwich to bring to your Summer picnics.
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Celery, Minced
- 1/3 Cup Onion, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise (2oz./60ml)
- 1.5 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard (1/4oz. / 7ml)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Salt, To Taste
- Place eggs in a pot with enough water to cover them completely. Bring to a boil and cook until eggs are cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove eggs and let cool. Peel and cut eggs into small dice.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, celery and onion. Add the mayonnaise and mustard, and mix well. Season with the garlic powder, add salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss until combined.
| Makes about 5 servings.