Have you ever wondered how to make that delicious cream cheese frosting you often come across in bakeries or cafes? Well, you don’t have to look any further! This easy recipe will help you make a savory sweet cream cheese frosting to decorate all of your cakes and cupcakes with. Plus it will give you that delicious bakery taste right at home.~
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened (226g)
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Softened (50g)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (5ml)
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar (16oz./453.5g)
- Beat together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar one cup at a time, beating until smooth.
- Use immediately, or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
| Makes about 3 cups of frosting.