Learn how to make delicious oatmeal cookies with the sweet addition of cranberries.
- 3/4 Cup Old Fashioned Oats (60g)
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour (105g)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda (2.5g)
- 1/3 Cup Butter or Margarine (67g)
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (70g)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries (160g)
- In one bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix until well combined. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture in two additions, mixing well after each. Fold in the dried cranberries.
- Measure the batter for each cookie using a round teaspoon and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
| Makes about 2 dozen cookies.