For Valentine’s Day this year, I decide to make one of my favorite soft chocolate cookies. They are easy to make and are incredibly delicious! These cookies always have a great, decadent chocolate taste that puts them somewhere between a regular chocolate cookie and fudge brownies. Believe me, you will love them!💕
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour (70g)
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (25g)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder (2.5g)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt (1.5g)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Baking Soda (0.625g)
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar (144g)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (2ml)
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 oz. Unsweetened Chocolate (56.5g)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (25g)
- Confectioner’s Sugar
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla, and brown sugar until well combined. Melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter together in a double boiler or in the microwave at 10 second intervals. Stir into the brown sugar mixture until well combined. Fold in dry ingredients.
- Grease a heart shaped silicone mold with cooking spray. Place silicone mold on a baking sheet pan. Scoop dough into each cup, filling them 3/4 full. Bake in a preheated oven at 325°F for 12 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking.
- Let cool inside molds for 10 minutes. Then unmold each cookie and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling completely. Dust the tops with confectioner’s sugar.
| Makes 24 cookie bites.
- Silicone Baking Mold Pan – Heart Shaped (24 Hearts. Each heart is about 1.5 inches wide, 1 inch tall and holds about 4 teaspoons of liquid.