A creative and more decadent alternative to cake pops are brownie pops. Their sweet chocolate interior covered in yet even more chocolate makes this the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day or for any chocolate lover. 💕
- 2 oz. Unsweetened Chocolate, Melted (56.5g)
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, Melted (84.75g)
- 1 Cup Sugar (190g)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (2ml)
- 1/2 Cup all Purpose Flour (70g)
- Dipping Chocolate 7oz. (198g)
- 1.5 inch cookie cutters (heart shaped), lollipop sticks
- In a large bowl, combine the melted chocolate and melted butter. Stir until well combined. Stir in the sugar. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Add the flour and stir until everything is well combined.
- Pour batter into a parchment lined baking pan (5x7in.). Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes. Let brownie cool in the baking pan 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to let cool completely.
- On a flat surface, turn the brownie upside down so that the softer bottom side is facing up. With cookie cutters, cut out shapes from the brownie. Set aside.
- Melt your dipping chocolate according to package instructions. Dip the tips of the lollipop sticks one at a time and insert them through the bottom of each brownie shape. Place pops on a parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Dip each pop into the melted chocolate until their surface is completely covered. Very gently tap them to remove any excess chocolate. Place brownie pops into a glass standing up. Refrigerate pops 20 to 30 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened completely.
| Makes about 15 brownie pops.